Translate

Monday, October 21, 2013

More Minions


I got four more minion hats made.  Two are for me and Kristin and the other two are my work friend Joanne and her husband.  I learned a few things after round one and was ale to make some improvements here.  The size has been adjusted so that these fit adult heads better and the center of the eyes is a little smaller and cleaner than the original version.  I also learned that an eye size adjustment is needed if you are making a minion with one eye vs. two.

I made the executive decision that there needed to be a girl minion for Joanne.  I think the pig tails turned out cute.

I also like the hair on this one better than on the first.  It is the same style, but by tying each piece off on the inside before adding the next I was able to add a little height to each strand of hair so it's not laying flat against the hat.  Much better!
Here is the top view of all the hair

And the finishing touch of a personalized label inside each one.


These hats have been approved my minions everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment