Translate

Thursday, March 17, 2016

Rachel's 10th Birthday Blanket

This is the blanket I made for Ms. Rachel.  She will be turning 10 on Sunday, March 20.  Mailing this blanket was kind of a big deal for me because it puts me past the point of no return.  Even if I don't finish all of the blankets for all the kids this year, I've at least committed to finishing 4 for this family and the word will be out that blankets are coming and the expectation will be set.  Kristin says I'm over analyzing things, but I can't help it.  I just don't want anyone to feel left out.

Pastel Granny Squares
61.5" x 38" with 5.5"of fringe on each side


Close up of big and little squares  I really like how this turned out, although I really don't think the pictures do it justice.
My name tag.
I've had this blanket finished for months. I'm excited to finally be wrapping it to mail.



No comments:

Post a Comment